Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up...

What a rough week it's been for me. It seems that all I've been dealing with are life's only two guarantees: Death and Taxes. I started the week out by opening a discussion about taxes and writing off your computer equipment, software and internet access if you own your own business. I'm not a tax professional, so I am not really qualified to speak too much to the topic, so most of my posts this week have been pretty brief. As some of my Facebook friends already know. This year is my 30 year high school reunion and I've been building a website for the Edina East Class of 1981:
          www.EdinaEast81.com if you're interested.
The site has a page entitled "In Memory" to honor all of our classmates who have passed away and I've been trying to deal with a couple of those this week, so I'm really happy that this week is a wrap.

Which brings me to talking about what we might be tackling next week. I'd like to take a topic from one of the leaders in our internet marketing community. John Jackson, or as we more endearingly refer to him as JJ, touched on a subject in one of our morning conference calls when he spoke about the differences of being careful and of being fearful. So, I want to thank JJ for providing me with some powerful material for next week. I plan on comparing and contrasting the difference between being careful and being fearful. So it should be a little more exciting than this past weeks solemn subject. Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment